- No out-of-pocket cost - We take care of the cost of the solar equipment upfront.
- Solar energy - saving homeowners between $18,000 - $30,000 over the life of their systems,
- Own your power - Instead of paying the utility company, homeowners can now own their power by paying less using solar.
- 26% Federal Tax Credit - Homeowners can get back 26% of the total cost of the project .
- No Price Increases - Homeowners with solar can lock in the cost of electricity and avoid the price hikes & yearly increases from the utility companies.
- Homes with solar energy systems add an average of $30,000 to the value of the home and is a feature that allows homes to sell quicker than comparable homes that count on 100% power from the grid. Property value increases but taxes don't
- The value of your home increases, due to solar, but your property taxes do not. This makes solar the smartest investment for your home.
- Maintenance and Warranty for 25 years - Solar requires very little maintenance and PROSPR & OUR INSTALL PARTNERS offer the best in industry warranty and service to their homeowners allowing for peace of mind long after the installation.
aqui te pongo un folleto para que te des idea de como estructuralo
- LOOKING FOR 20 -VIP- HOMEOWNERS for our SOLAR MODEL PROGRAM.
IN EXCHANGE, WHO BECOMES ONE OF OUR SOLAR MODEL
- A CUSTOM LINK & Personalize short video TO SHARE
- 26% Federal Tax Credit
- *$1000 on TOP of that, BRING YOUR 10 REFERRALS IN NOW
- DM, 951 404 9520 or email me NOW email@example.com
The cost of installing the LGCHEM RESU Prime storage system can vary widely depending on your electrical setup, the installation site, inverter, and several other equipment expenses.
Unless your solar energy system includes battery storage and you are fully off the grid, you will still receive a bill from your utility. The cost will depend on your usage, utility, system size, and more. However, you can dramatically reduce your bill, or even cut the amount you owe to $0, with a solar panel system that matches your energy use.
Whether you’re trying to decrease costs by switching to a renewable energy source or just want your business go “green,” we can help you achieve your company’s goals! Call today Switching to a renewable energy source like solar power is a great way to do your part to help our environment. When your business goes green, everybody wins!
Financial returns and lower monthly utility bills are major incentives for going solar. As the cost of using solar to produce electricity goes down each year, many Americans are increasingly switching to it.
Solar Works Everywhere, panels are viewed as upgrades, like a renovated kitchen or a finished basement.